Sunday 4 January 2015

VW Passat B6 Wheel Arch Liner Replacement - Removing and Fitting New Housing

The wheel arch liner on my 2007 VW Passat had become damaged so I needed to replace it. I managed to purchase a new wheel arch liner from the VW dealer. At £30 it was slightly more than the ones on eBay but I decided I'd prefer to know it would fit exactly. I also bought some space T25 screws to be able to fit it in case existing ones were damaged by removing the liner.

There are 8 x T25 screws that hold the liner in place. Remove these and the liner can be unclipped from the edge of the wheel arch. The new liner then needs to be slid into position. The video shows the whole process.

Part number for the VW Passat wheel arch liner is 3C0 805 977 and for the bolts/screws to attach it N 103 546 02

VW Passat B6 Wheel Arch Liner Replacement
VW Passat B6 Wheel Arch Liner ready to replace

Damage to Passat wheel arch liner, T25 screws visible
Damage to Passat wheel arch liner, T25 screws visible

Passat wheel arch liner, T25 screws
Passat wheel arch liner, T25 screws



No comments:

Post a Comment