Friday 19 February 2016

VW Golf MK4 Breaking for Spares & Parts on Ebay

I needed a few parts for my new VW Golf MK4 and looking on Ebay I found a very helpful seller called Jaso.Woolfe. After a chat on the phone going through the spares I needed we established that he had all the parts and the body panels were in mint condition, still on the car.
VW Golf Mk4 bonnet being fitted (on a different sunny day!)


It was quite a long drive for me to get to Bournemouth and I arrived in the pouring rain to collect some parts and for him to fit some others. Despite the torrential downpour he got the parts prepared off the Golf being broken and started to remove the parts from my MK4. It was a slow process that continued into the darkness of the evening but he did a great job and the parts were exactly as described.


I also needed some interior parts and left with my Golf fully laden with seats and a spare wheel too. If you need any parts for your VW Golf MK4 then I'd highly recommend giving him a call on 07971-403124 as he has huge stock and is breaking many different MK4 Golf variants.


 Parts Breaking Spares

No comments:

Post a Comment